Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back again!

Okie Dokie Artichokes,
So guess what y'all?! I've been TAGGED! That means I'm supposed to tell you about most recent five books I've read and stuff and then whoever reads this is TIZZ-AGGED and has to do the same thing! Check it, don't recollect it! Ok, here we's go:

#1 Baby Sitter's Club #19, Claudia's New Friend. Basically this is about when Claudia feels left out by the other baby sitters and makes a new friend and the other baby sitters don't really like the new friend and stuff. It's pretty deep, I didn't understand most of it. Ok...

#2 Hop on Pop, Dr. Suess. Sometimes I just like to kick it with the classics, you know what I mean? Old school style and whatnots.

#4 Does the back of a Hot Pockets box count?

And finally, #5: Phytoentomology: An Anthropologist's Discourse on Intermorphus Native Genus Auralspecies and the Risks They Face Due to Global Warming and Climate Change. Just Kidding, Y'all! It was really "The Best of Both Worlds: Miley Cyrus's Unauthorized Biography"

Later taters!!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I thought you had just graduated from College and this is what you choose to read? I'm so confused. You have the world at your feet and you choose to read that. I can see if you were reading it to your kid but then again maybe you are recording it to send to Tim in Prison.