Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm IT!!

OK, so I've been tagged AGAIN! This time by my awesome sister Lindsey who is so awesome that words can't even describe how undeniably AWESOME she is!!!! OK, so, 6 unimportant things about myself, CAN YOU HANDLE IT WORLD?! I don't think you can!!!!

1 - I still use a nightlight.
2 - I painted my car to look like the General Lee from Dukes of Hazzard.
3 - I recorded myself playing the entire Disney Enchanted soundtrack on the kazoo and sent it to a bunch of record executives. Still waiting to hear back...
4 - I'm really good at the kazoo
5 - Almost every type of food gives me the gassies. Seriously, like, everything. Pop Tarts, lunch meat, mac & cheese, kool-aid, you name it.
6 - I still haven't decided what I wants to be when I grow up, but I'm thinking either palm-reading,bull-fighting or Willy Wonka.

Alrighty, adios me ameegos! This is Tori-T, what it do, who it be!!




Pretty sweet, no?






7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

lol that was a great tag!

Jennifer said...

Tori this is a whole new side of you I've never seen before..haha

Shanell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanell said...

SWEET RIDE!!!

Tonya said...

Where did you get the sweet car?? Notice how these are posted after midnight??? Somebody must be a little tired!!!

Anonymous said...

12:20 pm is in the afternoon... perhaps YOU are a little tired!

Tonya said...

oh....boy, do I feel silly!!! well, anyway, the car is pretty sweet!!! What kind of gas mileage does it get?