Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Europe Vacation!

Hey hey party peoples!!! So, you've probs been wondering what I've been up to all summer, what with Timmy Tim in the clink and me being unemployed (again). And since my baby tattoo parlor hasn't really been all that hoppin, I decided to cash in my savings bonds and take a vacation!!! Yeah, I been backpacking through the Europes, they are so rad ya'll! OK, here's a few pics...don't be jealous!


Here's a pic of me going to the world famous Loo!



Ha ha, just kidding ya'll. This is me going to the REAL Loo. The Loo-vruh? However you say it, here it is!


I checked out some pretty fabulous art... may I present to you, the Tori Le-sa! Ha! Awesome.

Took a romantic gondola ride in Venice...

I marched in an Oktoberfest parade in Germany... glad my tuba skills could finally be put to good use!

Ha ha! I harassed the guards at Buckingham! I bet that never gets old!!!

The queen gave me a stern talking-to afterwards though... "Impersonating a royal official... ten-thousand pound fine... blah blah blah." Ten-thousand pounds of what old lady? You're not the boss of me!!!

No comments: